CNN has a new line up of political commentators. Let's see who they are and compare that to the one's they've already got on board. OK?
* Alex Castellanos, a Republican strategist and former campaign consultant for Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign. Castellanos is a partner in National Media Inc., a political and corporate consulting firm.
* Dana Milbank, a Washington Post staff writer and author of the thrice-weekly “Washington Sketch” column. A veteran of political coverage, he has also worked for The New Republic and The Wall Street Journal, and his latest book is Homo Politicus: The Strange and Scary Tribes That Run Our Government.
* Hilary Rosen, a Democratic strategist and currently the political director and Washington editor-at-large for HuffingtonPost.com. In a previous role, she was chairman and CEO of the Recording Industry Association of America.
* Tara Wall, deputy editorial page editor and columnist for The Washington Times. Previously, she served as director of the office of public affairs at the Administration for Children and Families, a division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and as director of outreach communications for the Republican National Committee.
You see there is one liberal, Hilary Rosen.. everyone else is a conservative except Milbank who is just as azz hole. He's a conservative in an independent suit.
Now let's see who is already on staff.
Frances Fragos Townsend, Bush’s former chief terrorism adviser.
* Tony Snow (conservative Republican)
* J.C. Watts (conservative Republican)
* William Bennett (conservative Republican)
During its coverage of the New Hampshire primaries, CNN invited Ralph Reed, you remember Reed. the man who screwed over indian tribes for Jack Abramoff. The Abramoff who is in prison right now for corruption because of bribing national representatives like Tom Delay. who is also awaiting sentencing for corruption but who is a frequent commentator on Faux.
So out of every one of the last 9 hires, there is one liberal. tell me again about the liberal media? Just because all of those right wing commentators keep spewing the mantra of "liberal media" doesn't make it true. But they've got the brain dead believing it.